|A2||Montego Bay Spleen||6:26|
|B4||La Goutte D’Or||6:19|
|C6||Pont Des Arts||7:26|
|D9||What You Think About…||4:48|
- Licensed From – Parlophone
- Licensed From – Warner Music France
- Published By – Wesbury Music
- Published By – Prophesy Music Publishing Co.
- Mastered At – Translab
- Remastered At – Arthanor Productions
- Published By – Primary Society
- Licensed To – Parlophone
- Licensed To – Warner Music France
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Primary Society
- Copyright (c) – Primary Society
- Artwork – La Firme
- Band [Complices], English Horn [Baryton] – Claudio (Cacao) De Queiroz
- Band [Complices], Keyboards – Alexandre Destrez
- Band [Complices], Percussion – Carneiro
- Band [Complices], Saxophone, Flute – Edouard Labor
- Band [Complices], Talking Drum [Talkin Drum] – Idrissa Diop
- Band [Complices], Trumpet – Pascal Ohse
- Conductor – Ludovic Navarre
- Coordinator [Coordinator 2012] – Nicolas Trotot
- Guest – Ernest Ranglin
- Guitar [Lovely Guitar] – Mister Ernest Ranglin (tracks: A2)
- Management [Nurse Manager] – LC Les Filles
- Photography By [Photo Cover: (1920) “Station Du Touriste St Germain”] – Charles Lansiaux
- Written-By, Producer, Mixed By – Ludovic Navarre
Tracklisting is sequenced as per back sleeve.
A1 excerpts from “Live At Montreux”, as performed by Marlena Shaw, used under license from Parlophone / Warner Music France.
A2 lovely guitar courtesy of Palm Pictures.
B4 contains a sample of “Stalag 17” Riley Winston / Wesbury Music / Prophesy Music Publishing Inc.
C6 contains elements from “Harry’s Philosophy” (Miles Davis & John Lee Hooker) used courtesy of Universal Music/ Special Markets, Inc.
Mastering 2000: Translab, Paris. Mastering 2012: Arthanor Productions, Geneva.
Publishing: Primary Society Publishing, except C6 Universal Music/Primary Society Publishing.
(P) & (C) 2012 Primary Society, under exclusive Parlophone / Warner Music France.
Photo cover: Paris Musée Carnavalet. PMVP/Ladet.
License to Parlophone / Warner Music France.
Printed in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099963 622010
- Barcode (String): 5099963622010
- Label Code: LC0542