How to use the Rega strobe:
• With your turntable rotating and the speed set at 331/3 RPM, place the stroboscopic disc over the
record spindle directly onto your turntable mat.
• Hold the strobe approximately 2-3 centimeters from the lines on the disc.
• If the lines freeze and remain stable, this indicates the turntable is running at the correct speed.
• If the lines on the disc are moving slowly clockwise, this indicates the turntable is running fast.
• If the lines on the disc are moving slowly anticlockwise, this indicates the turntable is running slow.
• TIP: To ensure an accurate reading it is recommended to hold a reference point such as a pencil
tip near the lines during rotation to easily identify if the lines are stable or rotating.
• If your turntable or power supply are adjustable, you can correct the speed of the turntable until the
lines are stable.